30 mn. virtual drop-in appointments will be available. To see the times drop-ins are available, go to the locations page. Click here to put your name on the waitlist for drop-in appointments. Then, text us @ 310-893-6649 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you are waiting for a drop-in. We’ll let you know what next steps are.
- Drop-in appointments are 30 minutes long and conducted on a first-come, first served basis.
- These are “day of” appointments. You cannot sign up for a date in the future. Only sign up 1 or 2 hours before you wish to be seen.
- They start on the half-hour (e.g, at 10AM or at 10:30AM). If you arrive at 10:10AM, you may have to wait until 10:30AM for the appointment to begin — if no one is already meeting with the drop-in PLF.
- Once your name is on the walk-in list and you have emailed us at email@example.com, you will be told approximately how long the wait is.
- Once a drop-in appt. opens up, we’ll text you about next steps. Here are the next steps:
- An appointment will be created for you.
- Once the appt. is created, you will see a Zoom link for your appointment in your UCLA Zoom account, which you can access through MyUCLA. To find the link, click on “Meetings” in the upper part of the screen.
- Share the link to the paper you want to work on by going to MyUCLA. Click on “Academics” and then on “Appointments.” Find your appointment and follow the instructions for sharing a link to your paper.
- Go to that Zoom link at the specified time. You will enter the Zoom meeting in the waiting room. The PLF will allow you into the meeting from the Zoom waiting room.
- If the wait becomes too long and you no longer want to be on the waitlist, please text us at 310-893-6649 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be taken off the walk-in list.
NOTE: Having your name on the waitlist does not guarantee you a session that day. Drop-ins are offered on a first come, first serve basis, but we cannot guarantee what the wait time will be.