Sharing Your Paper
- You will receive a text reminder the day before your appointment, asking you to share your paper with us via Google docs at least 2 hours BEFORE your scheduled appointment time.
- Please share your paper in an editable form with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you upload your paper to Google Docs before sharing your paper with us, please make sure:
– It is NOT a PDF file
– It IS in Word or another format that can be shared on Google Docs
– To go to “settings” and make sure that “Convert uploaded files to Google Docs editor format is selected. This ensures that both you and your PLF can make comments on, type on and highlight your document.